Time to Think....

Time is so funny. I sit down to think and something always comes up t0 stop the process. Do you ever find out that there is no time for such a venture?
I wish that I had more time to think. Problems have a way of getting in the way. I like to think about traveling around the world, but the airports make me sick. I like to read a good book but I do not wish to pay $100.00 to find out that the book is not that good after all.
Overall, I like to believe that there will be a moment when one can sit and just think. Fear and worry are two major factors that hinder good thinking.Perhaps a good walk can clear ones mind. We all need time to think. The question is; what is thinking and how dose one know if it is effective? What if we just did things without any thought whatsoever?

No comments:

Post a Comment