Why is Dreaming Better than Life?

Life in a recession is so hard. People dying,getting, sick and aging at a rapid pace, dreaming can make everything just right. Dreams are so unreal. We dream sometimes and cannot remember what happened. Then there are certain dreams we want to keep dreaming until an alarm or something awakens us rather abruptly.

Children have the best dreams especially around particular holidays. Toys and games are fun things. Adults have dreams of vacations,cars,boats and coats that they may never have or do. However, some dreams become true.

Dreams can be revealing of ones most inner desires. I dream of world peace and winning the lottery. I dream of having a big car. I dream of sailing the Mediterium
with out a care in the world. I dream of everybody being completely happy for no apparent reason. What are your dreams? Please tell me what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment