I Love My Blog.....

Have you ever thought about the things you love in life? For instance your family, mother, community, sports, fashion, and your old high school are all good things. I too love these things and so much more in life. When I think about the thing in my life that needs more love at this time is my blog. What do you think?
The experts suggest that one should share their blog with family members and friends. I did just that, every one had a good laugh. I want so badly for people to find my blog interesting. Often it feels like some middle age guy just rambling on asking: What do you think?
Perhaps we are living in a world where thought is limited at best. I wonder what other people are thinking. May be people are worried about money. Jobs are being lost at a high rate. I bought an American car.

No comments:

Post a Comment