Has Blogging Gotten Old?

I sometimes wonder about blogging? I know I enjoy it and it can be rather therapeutic. However, Twitter is is so hot right now. Millions of people are just twitting away.
http://www.juaxoo.com/blogs.php">Blog directory
What you are you doing? This is as basic as : What do you think/ I really MEAN : wHAT DO- yOU THINK?

This new communication is short and fast. The future is moving faster than the present. People are following each other and some are not very attractive. There is this one guy that follows me, but I do not follow him. The word starker comes to mind. Groups seem to be hot but twitter is it. Tell me what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Blogging will never grow/get old. It is a great way to communicate and make friends all across the world.

    ReplyDelete